Introductions Aopen33

Hey everyone. I am very exicited to be here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

2 Likes

Hi Aopen, Welcome to ADI. Are you interested in any specific part of the game? Hope to see you in mumble soon.

Hello and welcome to the organization. Please hop into Mumble or Discord for questions or to see who’s on…we’re here to help in anyway. Look forward to flying to you and see you around the Verse.

Welcome Aopen33! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome! Hope to see you out in the black with us!

Hi Aopen, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Hey Aopen! Welcome to ADI, I’m glad you’re excited :slight_smile:
Feel free to hop on Mumble any time to get to know everyone.
See you in the verse!

Hi Aopen33 and Welcome to ADI glad to have you here with us :smiley: see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome aboard Aopen33! Good to have you with us.

Hi Aopen welcome to ADI, pleasure to meet you, look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Aopen! What Division did you join and what ships do you have or want? Hope to see you soon!

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us =D

Welcome to ADI aopen33. Sorry for taking so long to write that, it’s been a busy week. But that’s one of the joys of membership in ADI. Real life really does come first. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to Atlas Aopen!