Introduction

FarmBlood - specializing in transportation and commerce

FarmBlood

Hi and welcome @FarmBlood to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI! I’m in the exploration division, but I’d imagine that I’ll be doing plenty of cargo hauling as well.

Looking forward to flying with you.

Hi FarmBlood,

Welcome to the Org. Glad to have you with us. Reach out to any of us any time we’re available for assistance or if you need a wingman. I’d be happy to fly with you.

Happy Hunting,
Hawk

Welcome to ADI brother. Let’s have some fun!

Welcome to ADI Farmblood!

Great to have you with us. Be sure to hop on mumble and play some games with us while we wait for SC. That’s awesome that you’re pursuing transportation and commerce. That sounds like an exciting area. Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you better. All the best to you as you get settled in

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries FarmBlood!

Great to have another space trucker on our side, we always need more. See you in the lanes!

Welcome aboard!