Introduction

Hi folks

Application submitted

Hi there @Cionex

And welcome to the family. I had the pleasure to welcome you on Mumble.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to jump on Mumble or Discord and fire away. Of course you can drop in on Mumble to Blackwells Pub for any conversation. We are a bit crazy but I think you will like it. (Normal is boring)

Looking forward to fly with you (or shoot some stuff as a marine).
See you around.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome! glad you could join us. See ya in the 'verse

Hello @Cionex

Welcome! I look forward to talking to you on Mumble or Discord. If you need anything let me know know and I will help you out. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome @Cionex!

I’m always happy to see a new member!

So what division are you in? I’m in Commerce and Transportation myself. Either way, I’m sure you’ll be a great asset to the Org. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse.

Hello Cionex,

welcome on board, Glad you join ADI.

Like others said, feel free to join us in discord or mumble. There you get help, support, a wingman for your flights in SC, a gunner if you want to fly yourself a multicrew ship etc. In mumble they are different channels for differents purposes. If you love coffee, we will be friend :smiley:

Did you already join a division ? We organise flight nights on the weekend. Best opportunity to meet and fly with other members in formation. We use brevities for it. You will see when you join, it s fun.

See you soon in mu-di - verse

Hey there Cionex - welcome to the ADI family!

If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other Team Lead - we should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

Look forward to seeing you around in mumble and feel free to join me in any games you see me playing!

Hi and welcome @Cionex to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome Cionex, ADI is an ever growing family of people that are mesmerized by star citizen. Have you chosen a divition yet? I am in E&S and have pledged for a bunch of multi-crew ships that will be useful. IF you have any questions or want to want to try some new ships message me or ad me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], and look for me in the verse, or find me on mumble!
deth, saying hello from the east coast of the US.

Hey @Cionex!

Welcome to ADI. You chose a great team to join. There is a wealth of knowledge available to you both in our forums and from other members. Don’t hesitate to ask. Magee mentioned that we use brevities when flying together. You can find this info on our training page in the forum.

What division have you chosen? We have a lot to offer for any citizen of the verse. I’m in fleet security. Best wishes and hope to see you online soon.

Welcome to ADI Cionex! Be sure to check out our supported games, Ark Evolved and Hellion. Those games are primarily for keeping us occupied while we are waiting for Star Citizen. See you in mumble and discord.

Welcome to ADI, Glad to have you, Feel free to jump in mumble and chat or fly always a few around that might jump in. Always a group Friday nights. I look forward to flying with you.