Introduction

Greetings from the Low Country!
I’m WinstonRed and I’m from Savannah, GA which is on the coast of Georgia in the USA. I’m looking forward to diving in to Star Citizen with y’all. I have a MISC Freelancer and I’m looking to use it.

Best,
WinstonRed

Hi and welcome @WinstonRed to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. And was good to speak to you on Mumble before will hope to see you soon

Hey there WinstonRed - welcome to the ADI community!
The Freelancer is such an awesome ship - I don’t have one myself, but it will be one of the first ships I purchase when the game releases - great choice!

It looks like you’re already in the process of being onboarded - which is great - we really appreciate your patience with the process!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome to ADI Winston. Nice talking to you in mumble and I must congratulate you for picking ADI out of all the other spam in your inbox. Looking forward to flying with you wit Freelancers!

Hello WinstonRed, and good to hear that your onboarding completed successfully.

Looking forward to see you at one of our friday night flight nights. Cheers

ps. and yeah, hope we keep space clean of those grammar errors just as we do pirates. o7

Welcome to ADI, Winston. I once had a freelancer too. Gave it up for a vanguard. I do miss it. See yo in mumble

I still have a Freelancer!

Welcome to ADI Winston!

@WinstonRed

welcome to ADI, make sure you hop on mumble whenever you dive into the game… You’ll always have somebody to play with that way. Our time zones may make it unlikely we’ll play together a lot but you never know, I have a tendency to do late night gaming marathons. Hopefully I’ll catch you during one.

Welcome to ADI, Huge fan of freelancer here. I look forward to flying with you.