Introduction

Hi, I’m looking for a great Organization to play Star Citizen with, and i think i finaly found it ;D

Hello JoSs93. Welcome to ADI!

When you get a few minutes, please make sure you hop on our mumble server to get your onboarding completed, if you haven’t already.

It’s a pretty quick thing: You’ll meet up with one of our staff members for a quick chat and if everything goes smoothly you’ll be all set.

One thing you’ll notice when you’re on our mumble server is that we’re also active in a number of other games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen to launch. You are, of course, welcome to join us in any of those games at any time, once your onboarding is completed.

Again, welcome! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to ADI. It’s a pretty sweet ORG. Plz feel free to hit me up on mumble or discord. Not sure how much SC you have been playing but it can be a little over whelmed getting started so plz feel free to ask question. I normal play at 9 pm CST US and am always looking for a wing man or two. Well I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI JoSs93! Great to have more Commerce & Transport pilots. Nice talking to you in mumble.

Welcome! I look forward to you finding your new home among the great family that is ADI!

We were here all along!

Welcome to the crew man, see you in the 'verse!

Hi there and welcome to ADI It good to see there a new face about if you have any questions or just want to talk. Feel free to send me a message all grab me on Mumble hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI, JoSs93. See you in mumble.

Hey there Joss - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’ve already completed the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Glad you feel that way JoSs93! We’re happy to add you to the family. Be sure to let us know if you need anything! Catch ya in the verse and in Mumble.

Welcome to ADI, And yes you found a great place to be. Feel free to look me up I am always down to fly.