Introduction

Hey everyone,

Very excited about Star Citizen, wish i could forward time :smiley: . Big fan of the space theme, and games that like to go in dept with there lore. Hope to have lots of action and laughs with everyone.

o/
Chehad

Hey, good to see you here Chehad.

Who isn’t psyched about this game huh ! :slight_smile: Loremaker’s is one of my favorites, so cool with some depth in games. Makes them come alive.

Hope to see you on mumble soon. Don’t be afraid to get to know the org members. We don’t bite :wink:

Again, welcome.

Hey there Chehad - welcome to the ADI community!
We’re certainly all excited about the game as well and hope it turns out as great as we all think it can.

If you haven’t done so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hey Chehad! Welcome to ADI! Be sure to follow up on Infandus’ advice. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of friendly people around to help you out in any way you need. See you in Mumble!

Welcome @Chehad!!! Good yo have you with us. Hopefully we can fly together

Welcome to ADI, Chehad! It’s good to have you and we look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to the family Chehad!

I think you will find yourself in good company as this entire community is as excited about SC as you sound. Make sure you pop on mumble and get to know the guys, and if you see me online, pop in and say hi!

Welcome, Chehad! Great to have you with us. Hope your onboarding has gone smoothly and that you’ll be available to join us for Flight Night tomorrow. See you around!

Welcome Chehad!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! I too am a huge fan of space games, and from what I hear, there is supposed to be quite a bit of lore! :smiley: Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Do you have any idea as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

It seems like a few of the other members have pretty much covered everything else, so just let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1