Introduction: ZedexTenar

My name is ZedexTenar, New to Star Citizen. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

1 Like

Welcome ZedexTenar

Welcome to the Org !! Look forward to exploring the verse with ya in the future!

Welcome to ADI ZedexTenar. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in your travels.

Welcome to ADI ZedexTenar. I am glad you have joined us. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out. See you around the 'verse!

Hey there ZedexTenar, welcome to ADI! I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Zedex, welcome to ADI! Enjoy your time here and have fun! Hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying?

Hi ZedexTenar, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI and the 'verse at large @ZedexTenar! How have you been finding the game so far?

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I trust you will find the folks of ADI very helpful. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Wow, I bet the new player experience is really different from what it was even just a few years ago. What is the coolest thing you have seen in game so far? What is the most confusing part for you?

I hope you’re enjoying the experience, but either way welcome to ADI, ZedexTenar.

Hi ZedexTenar welcome to ADI you’ve picked an awesome org! See you in the verse!

Hi ZedexTenar, welcome to the crew! I hope to fly with you soon.

What made you decide to finally jump into the verse? You should definitely try joining one of our Ops! I’m sure you’ll have a blast.

Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome ZedexTenar!
Glad to have you with ADI! Feel free to reach out to any of us if you have any questions about the game. Welcome to the verse, hope to see you out there!

Welcome to the Org! We were all new at some point. Happy to help if you have any questions

Welcome to ADI. I’ll make sure to give you a fly by if I see you in game.

Hi ZedexTenar, welcome to ADI! What are you looking to do in Star Citizen? Trading? Bounty Hunting? Mining? Having tried all of them, they’re all pretty fun at times.

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Welcome ZedexTenar to ADI! If you want to cruise the verse just hit me up. It’s much bigger than when I started.