Introduction - Zeal

Hi,
I am Zeal, I found you guys via the RSI website and was attracted by the .mil references and the activity of the org.

I am active duty myself, and as such am really only a casual player, but I do enjoy and am interested in playing when I can with an active and motivated group.

I hope to make some friends and have a good time. I will see you all in the 'verse

~Zeal

4 Likes

Thank you for your service and welcome to ADI. There are many many active, retired and ex-military personnel in ADI. You are among family here. I look forward to running ops with you in game.

Heyo Zeal, welcome to ADI. I reckon if your active duty, you will likely fit right in to ADI. Thanks for serving, and hope to have fun flying with you in the verse some day.

Hey Zeal!!! Welcome Aboard! ADI is super fun. Hope to fly with you soon! o7

Welcome to ADI Zeal! Thank you for your service, its good to have another vet among us. Hope to see you around!

Welcome aboard Zeal! Good to have you with us.

Hi Zeal Welcome to ADI you made the right choice in joining up with us, hope to fly with you soon.

Hazard

Hi Zeal, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

Good to have you Zeal!
There will always be someone on when you have time to play most likely.
Check out the org ops once we start them up again.
See you in the verse!

Welcome Zeal! Thank you for your service! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Zeal :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Zeal. Casual or 24/7, there is a place for you in ADI and we are pushing what can be accomplished in game. Check out an org op once we start those up again and likely you will want to try to find time for more. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Thanks for your service, Zeal. What branch are you in? I hope to fly with you soon. I will see ya in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Zeal, many members do come from AD backgrounds so feel at home. I’m AD Navy myself so I’ll be off for months on end, ADI does not mind. Real life first.

Welcome aboard to ADI Zeal! Thank you for your service after my watch and my daughter soon maybe on her way of joining our military ranks through the Naval Academy. Of course, she still needs to be admitted and then graduate. We are glad that you chose ADI as your Star Citizen Home! What ship(s) do you currently own and what ADI Division interests you? See you shortly in the Verse!

Glad to have you with us Zeal, ADI welcomes you =D