Introduction - Yuki

Hello,

I have had SC for a while but I am just now starting to get into playing almost every day. I like piloting whether that is in combat, transportation, or even trade routes. Boots on the ground combat is another thing that I have fun with on SC hopefully I will get to enjoy it more with you guys. I also have a big dog named Jethro.

Welcome to ADI, @JJX02! You’ll find that we do a lot of both flying and FPS in the org. Be sure to take advantage of the mass operations when you can, or just hang around Mumble and someone will try to drag everyone into a bunker mission sooner or later. :slight_smile: See you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI @JJX02! There is all sorts of game play to keep us busy for hours. Someone on mumble or discord can usually alway answer any question you may have and I will hopefully see you in verse!

Hello and welcome @JJX02. Welcome to ADI and keep Jethro safe out here in the Verse.

Hi Yuki, welcome to ADI!
I think pets were part of the original pledge goals of SC. You might get your big dog in game.

Hello Yuki, Awesome name for your dog. Look forward to flying with you and welcome to ADI.

Sounds like you’re an all rounder, Yuki. Hope to see what you can do! If you need any help feel free to reach out.

Welcome to ADI, Yuki. I met you on Mumble yesterday, and I’m glad you decided to join the Org. Feel free to ask any questions you might have and I’ll see you again soon. Take care.

Howdy! Does that mean we will get blessed with dog pics in the discord?? Hahaha

Welcome to ADI, look forward to flying with ya soon!

At least weekly photos

Welcome to ADI Yuki. I’m glad you joined the team. I think you’ll find ADI has everything you’re looking for.

Welcome to ADI! Whether through ops or just hanging out in mumble, we always have something on the go. Don’t hesitate to join in and have some fun. See you in the verse!

Welcome @JJX02! You came to the right place to satisfy all your gameplay interests. We frequently run org ops covering a mix of all types of gameplay, just keep an eye on the calendar for org ops and training. See you in the verse!

Hi Yuki, welcome to ADI
I also have a dog his called Alfie.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome to ADI Yuki!

Glad to see you enjoy all that SC has to offer. What kind of dog is Jethro (love the name too!).

Welcome Yuki! I have a pup named Padishar. Hes the bees knees. Looking forward to flying with you!

Hey Yuki! Glad you joined the team. SC has so much to offer, I hope to see you in game sometime soon!