Introduction - YourAverageBrit

Hey guys, my names Morgan. Picked up Star Citizen less than 24 hours ago and it seems like joining an ORG was the best way to enjoy everything this game has to offer. I’m 20 years of age, from Wales, UK. I look forward to meeting some of you guys and finally playing a game I’ve been interested in for a number of years.

1 Like

Hey Morgan, you’ve made the right choice! Welcome to ADI! See you in the verse!

Welcome I ADI, AverageBrit, which package did you get?

Welcome, you’re in the right place. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI AverageBrit. ADI is a great org for players starting out in SC. There’s lots to do and lots of players to do it with. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome YourAverageBrit to ADI which division interests you the most? See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome aboard YourAverageBrit! Let anyone in ADI know if you have questions about how things work in the 'verse. We’re all here to have fun and kick butt! o7

Welcome YourAverageBrit! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Congrats on getting into the game Brit! As well as welcome to the org! What craft and playstyle drew your interests so far in the wide worlds of SC?

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you in the Verse!! If you have any questions about the game please ask.

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

Welcome Morgan to ADI, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse =D