Introduction: Yoshimaru

Hi everyone,

I’m a Freshly new Star citizen player and greatly enjoying the game. Can’t wait to playing with a crew,
hope you guys don’t mind me asking questions every now and then to learn.

Welcome to ADI Yoshimaru.

All question are welcome, please join our mumble server and we can help you with on boarding. We are always looking for people who want to crew up.

Welcome to ADI! We have people of all different experience levels here, so never be afraid to ask questions! Hope to see you around soon!

Hey Yoshimaru, welcome to ADI
There is always a good group hanging around, they would be more than happy to help you learn the ropes. Questions are great, everyone has to start somewhere.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Hi Yoshimaru Welcome to Adi,

This is the best place to Ask questions, it is such a wonderful game. Do you have any idea what kind of ship you wish to fly. Some examples are fighers, bombers, transport and Exploration and Mining, We also have divisions within the organisation which will further your career here.

Personally I am in exploration and will also be looking for crew so shout me up on mumble when you see me online.

//Loggerhead

Welcome onboard , just ask away, You have a question I’m sure we have the answer.

Hi there @Yoshimaru and welcome to the org.

Feel free to ask questions, it is the best way to learn about the game.

It worked for me.

See you in the verse

Welcome Yoshimaru, good to have you here. Questions are always welcome, and expected. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hi Yoshimaru,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. This is a great community and you will enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI!! And your questions are welcome too! Feel free to ask here, discord, or in mumble. Again welcome!!

Welcome to ADI! If you want some crew gaming you can check in with the people online on mumble. They might want some crew. Otherwise do join in on our ops, most often they have some spots for crew. See you in the Verse!

@Yoshimaru, welcome to ADI and the SC Verse. Glad you can join us. Jump into mumble, ask any questions you might have and don’t hesitate to try out ships.

Welcome to the org! Ask any questions you may have we’ll be glad to answer!

Welcome Mate - Hope you have fun with us

Welcome to ADI!
Questions are always welcome :smiley: I hope I can help you out some time!
See you around! :smiley:

Welcome to the ORG @Yoshimaru!

You can hop on mumble or post in the discord and we can help with any questions you have. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI, Yeah flying with people is way more fun. I would tell you to jump in mumble always a great group hanging out always looking for people to play with. Well hope to see you soon.

Hey Yoshimaru! I’m a rookie when it comes to this game as well and I can say first hand this org is here to help. We’re all learning together in a sense and it helps to have people on hand with the patience to explain the very elaborate Verse of SC.

Hey @Yoshimaru, welcome to ADI! Had fun with you on the op today, looking forward to another. Cheers!

Whats up Yoshimaru? Questions are great! How else are you gonna learn? I hope to see you in the verse