Introduction-Yoda1237

Hey everyone,

I’ve done quite a bit of gaming on Arma, FiveM, and other various roleplay type games, but brand new to Star Citizen, and looking forward to taking the next steps to hopefully becoming a part of ADI! Fell in love with the game 5 minutes in. I know it’s not finished, and will be a while before it is, but even in it’s current state, the level of immersion absolutely astounds me. I would like to start with Commerce/Transportation and once I get the experience, move over to either PCS or Fleet Security. Space flight is why I originally got the game, and I think it’ll be a great experience being a part of a clan.

1 Like

Hi Yoda1237 and welcome to the org. You’ve come to the right place. Our members are always willing and eager to help new players so feel free to ask for help. No such thing as a dumb question. Try to frequent Mumble to get a pickup group or if you need help with something specific, I’m sure someone would be willing to drop in to one of the rooms and show you the ropes.

See you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks! Currently talking to HodgeGoblin in Mumble getting through some of the questions. :slight_smile:

Hey Yoda
welcome to ADI. i understand the feeling, i fell in love with it from first sight.
What ship do u like to use for transporting cargo?

looking forward to meeting you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome yoda 1237. When someone say he is a brand new to the game, It always brings back the memory of the first flying off the port with the very first and only ship i had. Sweet, sweet memory.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Yoda1237. This game has a habit of getting under your skin in a good way and you end up totally involved in what you can do and fly.

1 Like

welcome to ADI

1 Like

Honestly man since I"m brand new, I’m rolling with the default starter pack ship. Curious if I’ll need to pay real currency each time I wanna upgrade or if in game grinding is possible.

1 Like

I can’t tell you how excited I was to discover this game, and then to jump into the verse for hte first time… Love what I"m seeing and I can’t wait to see what the devs do in the coming year.

1 Like

Thanks! I look forward to it getting underneath the skin haha

Thanks! Really excited to be here!

1 Like

i also started off with the starter pack.
you can most definetly purchase vehicles with in game currency. only downside is with next update (3.18) there will be a wipe and you would have to repurchase again.
there are multiple methods to earn big cash in game. mining is one of them. transportation is good also when ur trading laranite and agricium.

I might need to get some tips and have you show me around in the verse.
I think I want to work on getting ships in the in game currency for right now. Once I get more invested, then I can invest in real life currency ships. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I said… now i’m like 7k in…

Welcome to the org though!

Welcome to ADI @yoda1237 was a pleasure speaking to you for your onboarding today, also welcome to Star Citizen. Hope you enjoy your time with the Org and look forward to catching you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Yoda1237! Looking forward to seeing you in game.