Introduction: Yamibi

Hello, my real name is Adrian. For now, I’m going with handle: Yamibi
English is not my native language but I am fluent enough to hold free conversation on almost all topics.
Just read about ADI, it’s goals and rules. It feels like this could be place I was looking for.
Quite confused and a bit overwhelmed with how much is happening around the verse. Looking forward to engage in organized group content and training sessions. Hopefully I could join, learn and have fun with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Yamibi, welcome to ADI! The 'verse is a big place, and the changes, although seemingly slow for some of us, are definitely welcome. Makes the 'verse that much bigger with every release. See you in the 'verse, and don’t be afraid to ask questions in the Public Universe channel in Mumble. Folks in ADI tend towards the helpful side.

1 Like

Hi Yamibi, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Yamibi. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your taking root here.

1 Like

Welcome Yamibi. Would like to hear the background on that handle… See you in the 'verse.
Herk

1 Like

@Hercules_13
Hey. It was from my poor linguistic ability and youngster heart(some 16 years ago?). There was a time, when I was interested in oriental languages, mostly japanese.
I mixed two words: Yami (闇) and Hi (火). But because sylable “hi” tends to change to “bi” (like in “hanabi” 花火) it became Yamibi.
The meaning is a bit embarrassing now. I’ve been using it for so long I don’t want to abandon it.

Greetings Yamibi, welcome to ADI! It’s great to have you aboard, im sure you will feel right at home here. What are you looking forward to doing in the verse?

1 Like

@iBrookes
In this game I’m looking for interactions and pure fun of engaging with the universe. I already own a ship I will main for my solo adventure - drake cutlass black, so I don’t plan to grind at all. I’m mostly interested in organized play, so I can always be someone else’s crewmate :smiley:
Beside that, waiting for opportunity (and lots of money) to get a simpit and just enjoy flying.
I am also interested in Role Playing, as I come from many years of RP (although in fantasy settings mostly). Though in this case my RP wouldn’t be much out of my real character haha.

Hi Yamibi and welcome to the Org,

Yes the verse is coming to life 1 patch at a time! :slight_smile: , be sure to check our calendar to see the next OrgOp that might interest you to join, All events are really well organised and fun to participate and make new friends with other members.

If you need any help, make sure to drop a message on the org_chat on Discord and we’ll get you sorted out.

1 Like

That sounds awesome! you will love the org ops then! :slight_smile: