Introduction - Xenmar

Hey Guys!

Fairly new player to Star Citizen looking to learn the ropes of the game and make some homies along the way, looking forward to working with you guys!

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome, I highly recommend checking out the “self certs”. Those are great guides to quickly get to know many aspects of playing star citizen.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Xenmar. Look forward to seeing you in some upcoming operations! They are a great way to learn and meet your fellow org members!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! After the Basic Certs, be sure to check the calendar for trainings and Org Ops. After a few, you will be much more confident and have a great group of folks to crew with. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

It was a great pleasure to speak to you and play with you this evening. I look forward to it again soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Xenmar. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Glad to have you on board!

1 Like

Hey Xenmar, welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you and I’m looking forward to flying with you in game soon.

As has been said, opportunities abound for new players. Check out the self certs, and keep an eye on the calendar for upcoming training events to join in.

1 Like