Introduction Wolfwynd

Long time flight/space sim player and roleplayer. I love exploration, but can handle myself in combat mostly. Recently started playing SC, love the game so far playing solo. Looking for a outfit to fly with.

Wolfwynd welcome to ADI! We have many active members who share your love for exploration and desire to fly. I hope to fly with you some day and share some fun times.

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you here and welcome to the verse!
You will have a lot of chances to try out all sorts of gameplay!

Welcome to ADI! Nice to have you with us =)
Make sure to get on mumble if you want to party up and do missions as a part of a team.

See you in the verse =)

Hi welcome wolfwynd

Hey Wolf. Welcome to the community. Playing solo is lots of fun in the beginning where there’s a learning curve but playing with others is the best way to immerse yourself. Luck for you the community is always active on Mumble and there’s always someone looking to do missions together.

Welcome to ADI Wolfwynd! Lots to see and do, and lots of folks to do it with here. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Wolfwynd! I have a Carrack and Pisces you can borrow anytime to explore with. Add me as a friend if you’re interested. See you around the verse.

Welcome Wolfwynd! There are a lot of sharp pilots here to learn from. Lots of opportunities for team based play now, look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to ADI Wolfwynd! I too love to explore and am looking forward to more space opening up in the future! Hope to meet you in mumble sometime!

Hey Wolf, Welcome to the Group. I also love to do flight simming on top of SC. What kind of Flight sims do you play? I love aviation. Hope to fly with you sometime. See you around the verse.

Welcome, Wolf! This is a great group to fly with, hop on it and let’s fly some ships!

Welcome to ADI! The exploration division is making more plans on how to map planets and locations. Make sure you check out all the certifications available so you can join all the ops.

Welcome to ADI Wolfwynd. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Hey there and welcome to ADI sounds like you’ll enjoy plenty in SC. Funny you say that about exploration, getting ready myself plus more.

Welcome aboard, look forward to flying with you soon

Thanks for the welcome everyone, been having a blast so far. And to @Sarge05 I fly a bit of DCS and Warthunder. Used to fly Warbirds and Aces High back in the day.

See you all in the verse.