Introduction Wizarad

Hello All,

I’m new to Star Citizen…my son however has been a backer since the beginning. I’m an active duty maintenance officer in the U.S Air Force and have a love for aircraft. I’ve flow many a flight sim and currently fly DCS and Falcon BMS. I’ve been a computer gamer for most of my life. I’m looking forward to meeting other members of Atlas Defense Industries and having some good old fun.

3 Likes

Welcome Wiz,

most of us do love our aircraft here. What’s your favorite that you’ve worked on? What ships are you interested in ?

Welcome to the team Wizarad, I hope SC lives up to and exceeds your expectations of flight sims it’s truly a spectacular game. see you in the verse

Welcome to the ADI family @Wizarad, Glad to have you with us. Always great to see a new member who’s been hooked by the Verse via a family member, makes the in log time all the more fun. Any particular areas of the game that have your attentions more than others?

Welcome to ADI Wizarad. Lots of vets in ADI, so hopefully you will feel right at home. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Wizarad! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi @Wizarad, and thanks for signing up with us. Based on your intro, you shouldn’t have any problems fitting in around here. If you want/need any advice, you’ll find the forums are a wealth of information on SC. Everything from flight stick setups, to optimization, rig advice, etc. If you feel so inclined and see me in a channel on Mumble, feel free to pop in and say hi. I think you’ll find that we’re a pretty social bunch.

Hi Wizarad, Glad to have you with us. Hope to catch you in the verse.

Hi Wizarad, great to see you’ve joined up from a family recommendation. There are (well, will be) lots of opportunities for all sorts of gameplay in The Verse, so I’m sure you’ll find several niches to occupy and spend hours of your time enjoying. If you need any help at all, just ask in forums or, better still, jump into Mumble and ask away.

Welcome Wizarad! Nice to have you aboard. I hope you find what you are looking for at ADI. We have a lot of great fellow members and opportunities to engage in game action. We hope you can find a home in ADI I know I have.

Greetings @Wizarad. So do we have a father/ son team joining ADI?
What aspects of the game are you interested in going after?
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
See you in the verse!

Welcome, Wizarad, glad to have you aboard! I’m a former Naval Parachute Rigger and have the same love for aircraft as well. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome! Lots of vets here so you’ll fit right in. Great to have you and your son onboard.

Welcome to ADI Wizarad, and thank you for your service. It’s great you’ve got your love of aircraft and experience in flight sims. I imagine you’ll pick up the technical bits pretty quickly. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Wizarad,

Met you earlier and glad to have you and Death with us! Thanks for your service and as always feel free to ask for backup if you need it and ask questions as they come to you :slight_smile:

Hello Wizarad. It is good to see another aviation enthusiast here. If doing flight simulations since 2013,I guess, and skipped to ultra light aviation at the beginning of this year. So I wish you a kind hello and welcome in the team.