Introduction - Willy3Dev

Hey everybody just started playing Star Citizen, but not new to Space Sims, I played EVE and Elite Dangerous, but Star Citizen so far is blowing those out of the water!. I really look forward to getting started with Atlas and learning all I can learn and hopefully one day training my own group of newbies! Well good luck everyone and good hunting!

1 Like

Hi Willy,
How are you coping with 30k’s I understand those other two games don’t have as many bugs.
What ship are you enjoying ATM? Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hey FatHead!
I apologize for my ignorance but what is 30k’s? No they don’t have as many bugs but there half as awesome. ATM im in the NOMAD, bought it with the game, it’s not bad actually. Thanks for the warm welcome bud, I do believe you are one of my team leaders for I am in the Private Contractors Services Squad. Well I’ll see ya out there!

1 Like

Welcome to the org @Willy3Dev1! It was a pleasure to meet you on mumble today. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need some advice!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Willy3Dev. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

1 Like

Welcome, I just joined the Org today as well.

2 Likes

A 30k is the error given when a server crashes. Just typing it here may have lost someone a full ship worth of cargo. There’ll be members reading this now and cursing my name for having typed it - doing so brings bad luck. Sadly, you’ll get to know of them but it’s part of the game in Alpha :slightly_smiling_face:
Ah, I like the nomad, I like the modern design and the fact that it carries cargo and / or a vehicle but I’m not sure about the grav plate landing gear as I heard it slides if you land at speed. I’d have chosen it if I was starting out now. Welcome to PCS too! I love FPS and I’m extremely interested in the stealth mechanic potential. As the game develops I’m looking forward to the potential role pcs can have within the org, It’s really exciting. I’ll see you in Mumble!

1 Like

Hi Willy3Dev

Welcome to ADI, Star Citizen is a great experience I got hooked the day I first tried it, and you choose a great group of people to explore the verse with.

Keep well and see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Willy3Dev1, Glad yo have you here sir. Yes this game most definitely blows those others out of the water no doubt, and its not even close to done yet haha. what is your favorite money making process so far in game?

1 Like

Thank you Adam the pleasure was mine!

SC is an experience like no other, that’s for sure. Playing with friends makes even the worst of SC better, so welcome to ADI Willy3Dev. See you out there.
Hercules

Welcome to ADI! Nomad is an interesting ship for sure. I still haven’t decided if I like it’s looks or not, but it is definitely a capable multi role ship, with some cool tech. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. We are happy to help. See you in the verse!

I really like the Nomad. It’s my “do everything solo ship”. Very utilitarian…