Introduction - WetNoodle994

Hello dear citizens,

I am from Slovenia and I seek some real good gameplay with ADI SC!
I bought a game package this week with an astounishing Avenger Stalker. I’ve never before played a space type game but I see the great adventures ahead of this.
Since I am a total beginner I would just like to be there for you when you need me and for whatever the ADI needs me. The most I like is exploration and perhaps certain transfering and helping fellow citizens out.
I didnt quite figured it out the ship that I bought and whats its good for. I hope we do some adventures together soon!

Thanks for having me,
Kind Regards,
WetNoodle994

2 Likes

Hi WetNoodle994, Welcome to ADI. It looks like you have been trying to get on mumble to complete your membership. Keep trying and hopefully someone will catch you. We have people in the EU and they tend to be around 2 hour behind you. Hope to fly with you in the verse soon. :grinning:

Welcome to ADI WetNoodle. What you’re looking for in game is what you’ll find through ADI; planned mass and smaller spontaneous ops, certifications and flight training, but right now almost everything official is on hold pending the imminent arrival of Alpha 3.5. Once 3.5 is out of the PTU and into the PU, all of our customary activities will return. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI WetNoodle994. Atlas is definitely a good place to be when you are starting out. There are so many experienced players, space pilots and pilots in real life, that it makes answering questions easy. I too own an Avenger Stalker. It’s a bounty hunting ship, but as bounty hunting isn’t quite in the game yet, (as far as capturing criminals alive) it’s fairly decent at combat. See you in the 'Verse o7!

Welcome to ADI WetNoodle. You picked a great home in Star Citizen. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome WetNoodle! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, hopefully we can get your OnBoarding completed and have you here as a full member, plenty of experienced and active members who can help you with the game and handling your ship. Looking forward to meeting you and flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI WetNoodle! I think you made a good choice with the Avenger. With the impending 3.5 patch you’ll get to take full advantage of the new flight and weapon changes with your stock loadout. Let me know if you have any questions about flying your ship or getting around!

Hello and welcome to ADI! I hope you enjoy your new home and let us know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen WetNoodle! Plenty of great people here to help you on your journey of learning SC! Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome aboard to ADI WetNoodle! You picked a great starter ship! And when it’s time, you can either upgrade or add another ship to your fleet. Space games are really fun especially the more open world they are. Sounds like you have a SC career all picked out. We are glad that you have chosen ADI to be your Star Citizen home. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to Atlas Noodle! The Avenger series is a great line of ships! As for being a beginner its better for you to start now on the cusp of the new flight model and thus you get acclimated on it fresh where as older players have to unlearn and relearn the new model! If you have questions feel free to ask in the discord, mumble, or here in the forums and if you need back up!

Welcome to ADI Wetnoodle. I also have an Avenger, albeit the Titan, and its still one of my favorite ships so far. Its a great all around ship for solo work. Have fun, hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard WetNoodle994!
Great, you joined us. It is my first real space type game as well (I don’t count Star Trek as there is no 360° vertically) and joining ADI really helped to get a clearer view on the already complex system.
The Avenger Stalker is the biggest prisoner transporter currently in-game, besides being a ship (hole Avenger Series) that through his balance can handle a lot of situations by himself.
I look forward to having adventures with you, as well! See you soon, in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI WetNoodle994 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hey Wetnoodle994. Welcome!
Glad to have you with us.
I am also a fellow Avenger Stalker package owner, my first ship and one of my favs.
hope to fly with you soon once we get OPs going when 3.5 goes live.

Hello there and welcome WetNoodle! Glad to have you onboard here at ADI and looking forward to soon flying with you here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Wetnoodle994. You have picked a great home in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon