Introduction: Weshcu66

Hey everyone, I’m Weshcu66 pronounced Wesh-Cub.

I was introduced to ADI by Hyndrosa, I’ve been following his stream for some time now and have had a chance to interact with some members of the community in Discord in other games and from what I’ve heard about this org and what I’m seeing I thought it would be a fun and exciting group to play with.

I look forward to meeting you all and playing together.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Weshcu66! Glad you made it! Hop onto mumble and fly with us!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Weshcu66. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

We are glad to have you with us here at ADI. This group is a lot of fun to hang out with.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI !
What ships do you like to fly with?

1 Like

Hi Weshcuu, welcome to ADI. This org is great and the group makes the game so much more enjoyable than the single player experience. See you in Mumble

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Im sure you will enjoy the org if you like Hydrosa’s personality.
Looking forward to see you around in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Weshcu66 and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

While I only own one ship, out of all the ships I’ve flown, I do miss how nimble and fun it was to fly the Gladius while I had it. Currently I only have my Cutlass Black and a couple of Dragonflies.

@Weshcu66, welcome to ADI. Cutty Black is that one ship I would recommend to anyone and the Gladius is a fun ship. What are your future plans? Any ships you would love to save up for in-game post 3.15?

1 Like

No worries mate, a Cutty Black is a good money-maker and you can make enough to buy another Gladius in no time. Might wanna wait until after the wipe, though.

1 Like

You know, I’m not really sure yet. I really really liked the Mercury Star Runner, but I have yet to fly one fully crewed and I feel like that, and having upgraded components would make a worlds difference. The Vanguard is a sweet ship to fly. I could see myself doing bounty hunting in one of those bad boys for a long time.

Yeah, I’ll probably jump in for fun here and there (time permitting) or to try to get some certs done but I’ll wait on the grind.

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Hyndrosa always has an exciting stream and is great to learn from. I trust you’ll find that there is almost always a good group to team up with in ADI. Hope to see you around the 'verse. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey @Weshcu66!
Welcome to ADI! Glad you made it here!
Looking forward to flying with you!

Fly safe o7!