Introduction: Waterdogphin

Hello, I am Waterdogphin, or Waterdog, or Water.

I am very new to Star Citizen but I hope I can become a very valueable asset to the organization.

Welcome to ADI water i look forward to working with you

1 Like

Hey Welcome Water @Chappzie… Good to have you here. I have a Carrack for you to check out when I see ya in the verse and a Freelancer and Super Hornet. See ya around…

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Waterdogphin

1 Like

Welcome, nice to meet fellow noobs

1 Like

Hi Waterdog and welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hi Water, welcome to ADI! What do you enjoy doing in the PU? What ship do you have?

1 Like

You’ll have to excuse me as I don’t understand what PU means. I enjoy completing mercenary work for good money and deliveries for easy money. Basically I like making money. And I have a Freelancer and a Mustang.

Hi Water, PU is Persistent Universe (the core game which you’ll be familiar with rather than Area Commander or the other one).
There’s definitely a money making theme there. I enjoy FPS and I’m hoping for more missions with 3.10.
The Freelancer is a great ship, I think it’s unappreciated ATM because of everyone getting it free but it’ll be missed when it disappears from people’s accounts.

1 Like

Hi Water and welcome to ADI
Can’t wait to meet up with you verse side and have some fun & do some OP’S
All good people in ADI so if you need help jusk ask
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Hello @Chappzie,

Welcome to ADI,

New players are welcome here. We have experienced Star Citizen players across most professions so don’t hesitate to ask a lot of questions.

If you have questions regarding commerce, trading or cargo hauling feel free to reach out to me since that is my cup of tea.

Hey Water,

Welcome to the org!

Hi @Chappzie and warm welcome to ADI.

I’m glad that you are new. This means that you have a lot to discover in the game and as @PheonixLucror mentioned feel free to ask any question that you might have. Feel free to drop into my channel if you want somebody to fly with you or to show you the ropes as they say.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI! We love having new folks to show the wonders of the universe to. Any questions you have, don’t hesitate to ask. Lots of places to get answers with mumble, discord, and here on the forums. See you in the verse!

Welcome aboard, Waterdog. Getting started, If you have any questions I’m sure plenty of members are willing to help out on Mumble if you ask. Glad to have ya here and we’ll see ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, I am sure you will find a place in ADI go after whatever interests you and we are here to help facilitate where we can. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any operations that interest you.

Welcome Water. You joined a great org to learn about the game. our community is very friendly and helpful. Feel free to jump in with anyone online and ask questions. This game has a pretty steep learning curve but we’ll get you caught up!

Welcome to ADI Waterdogphin. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI!
I hope that you will enjoy this awesome game! And it gets better if you team up with other players! So if you want to do missions or just hang out you should get on to mumble =)

I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome to ADI Water. If you have any questions about ADI or SC let us know, there is always someone on that can help.