Introduction: VoidRover

Hello ADI,
I am VoidRover. I have been on flying on and off for over 2 years now and I am looking to join ADI to further the verse!
I am currently flying an Avenger Titan. I enjoy FPS and multiplayer flying missions.
Looking forward to being a part of Atlas.

Hello and welcome to ADI! We have lots of people who enjoy FPS and space combat so you’ll have no probs finding a team to play with. We also run organized FPS activities regularly so if you want sign up for some of those. See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, @VoidRover! Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you around.

Welcome to the Org. You are in the right place! Get those certs and go shoot the bad guys!

Welcome to ADI love the look of the AVENGER glad to have you here.

Greetings, VoidRover, and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re always looking for skilled pilots and crew to join our ranks, and we’re excited to hear that you’re interested in joining our forays into the verse! The Titan is an awesome and versatile ship. I’m looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you in the Verse! I’m sure you will love it here!

Welcome to ADI, Void! Glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI @VoidRover!! If ever you want to get into the cargo hauling gameplay loop hit me up on discord or the mumble!! See you in the verse!!!