Introduction - VitaLemonTea

Hi, I am VitaLemonTea!
I am a Chinese student(17) who is studying in California, U.S.A

Received ADI email after registering.
Wish we can have a good time together! :smiley: :smiley:

Hey there VitaLemonTea!

Welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment, try to hop onto our mumble server - you can get to know our more active members there and complete your onboarding process with a staff member. Once you complete onboarding, you will get access to the rest of our forums and to our discord server.

If you ever find you have questions about ADI or our community - please dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other recruiter or staff member by PM. We will do our best to get an answer for you or put you in touch with a person who can get you that answer.

Now - without giving away any personal information - where in CA are you studying and are you new to the area?
I am a graduate of a CA university and if you are in an area I know I would be happy to give you some fun places to hit up while you are here.

Anyway - its great to have you in the community - welcome again to ADI and I look forward to gaming with you!

Hello, VitaLemonTea! Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI

As Infandus said, please make sure you hop on mumble sometime so we can get you onboarded and introduced to everyone.

I look forward to meeting you!

I am at Ventura where is two hours away from LA. It is my third year here so I am not new to the area.

Awesome good to know.

I saw you were on mumble completing your on boarding - so welcome to the community and looking forward to seeing you around more often.

Hey ldj0815,

I hope you’re enjoying the sunny state of Cali. I noticed you mentioned it’s your third year here, is that to the US in general? How long can you stay in the states? Either way, I just wanted to also take a moment on behalf of our many ADI members, and say, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! When you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1