Introduction ViciousJudgement

Hello everyone, as you see i go by Viciousjudgement, i will be here if you need a good marine to take out some ground forces or need a bounty taken out. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and i hope to see you in the verse

1 Like

Helllo there Viciousjudgement, and welcome to ADI, i hope to see you around in the verse soon.

1 Like

Welcome to the club buddy!
Hope you’re having a great weekend as well. Do you get into the game often yet, or still waiting to jump in?

1 Like

Yeah i have been jumping in more now that it is a bit more stable for my computer, I play at least 3 to 5 times a week

Welcome to ADI VicousJudgement! If you have any questions about ADI feel free to ask, we’ll be happy to answer them! With your interest in Marine and bounty work it sounds like Fleet Security or the Private Contract Services division would be a good fit. I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

1 Like

welcome to ADI ViciousJudgement, see you soon in the verse

1 Like

Good to speak with you, welcome aboard.

1 Like

Hi ViciousJudgement, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you catching bad guys in the verse soon.

1 Like

Hello Vicious, good to have you on board and have a fine time at atlas as well as in star citizen

1 Like

thank you everyone for the warm welcome

Welcome aboard ViciousJudgement! Good to have you with us.

1 Like

Welcome ViciousJudgement! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ViciousJudgement! We can always use more Marines and we love to do multi-crew ground missions in the 'Verse often. We’re also happy to get our new members onto our ships for crew roles like turret gunnner or on-board security for the bigger ships - pirate players out there are relentless and another gun is always a welcome addition to a cargo flight! This game is already huge and is nowhere near done with development yet either, so let us know if there are any questions you have or want to go try something out. See you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Greetings and welcome ViciousJedgement, Judging by your name, ill feel better having you along side missions on the ground. pleasure to have you on board here with ADI, see you out there.

Welcome to ADI ViciousJudgement. I look forward to playing with you.

Glad to hear you’re getting more playtime in the game. We should have some more regular play sessions shortly as the game becomes more stable and beginner friendly.

Welcome ViciousJudgement to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Welcome Vicious to ADI, see you in the verse man