Introduction: Versewalker

Hello,
I’ve been playing for about 4 years now and love participating in coordinated game-play.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI VerseWalker! Glad to hear you are here. Always is nice to have some one that really enjoys being part of a team and be coordinated. What are you most interested in game play wise?

Hey Versewalker! Welcome to ADI and when it comes to organized gameplay and teamwork - you’ve found the best there is. Do you have a focus or something you prefer to do in game?

Welcome aboard ADI Versewalker! We are happy that you chose ADI as your Star Citizen home. As for coordinated game-play, you are in luck! There is an official operation this weekend This doesn’t mean that fellow ADI members don’t have impromptu unofficial operations during the week because we do. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in here, Discord, or Mumble.

See you soon in the Verse after Onboarding!

Welcome, Versewalker! Thanks for being patient during the onboarding! See ya in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Versewalker. I like the name. What ships do you have in your fleet?

Welcome to ADI, Versewalker! You have come the right ORG for gameplay! We have cert training and Ops to participate in, as well as a lot of SC gameplay within the ORG. I think you will enjoy your new home, members, and leadership. I look forward to seeing you in the Verse!

thanks man, I look forward to participating and making battle buddies.

Welcome to ADI VerseWalker! We hope your experience and knowledge will further our org in the future to come. See you in the verse.

Thanks Nova. I have the mustang game package, Cutlass Black, Sabre Comet, Terrapin, and Carrack. I’m probably going to switch out that Terrapin to a Star Runner as soon as I can.

1 Like

Hey Dendis,
I like trading more than anything and FPS and multi-crew gameplay. It’s all fun but that’s what I gravitate towards

Welcome Versewalker! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. Was great talking with you earlier on Mumble, hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard. I’ve been in game for about the same time. Nice to see another “old timer” in game. You’ll definitely want to sign up for this weekend’s Op if you like coordinated game play.

welcome versewalker to ADI glad to have you **aboard****i do think you will like it here if you need any thing just ask **
hope to see you in mumble and the verc soon

Welcome to ADI Versewalker :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Lots of people to play with here and coordinate with.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Versewalker! ADI is a great place to be for coordinated gameplay. Look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

Hello Versewalker and welcome,

Don’t loose that terrapin yet, give it time. If it turns out as good as they’ve been promoting - it could be the best asset in your fleet!

I think you’ll fit in just right here!

Greetings and welcome Versewalker, glad to have you aboard here at ADI! I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI. which division are you most interested in and what ships are at the top of your list you’d like to be in the cockpit in?

Greetings Versewalker,

I also love the teamwork aspect of this game. It makes for some fun times. Let me know if I can help you out.

Honorspren