Introduction: VeronicaLodge

Heyyy Everyone!!! I am a 27 yo Male.My close friend RedWater told me about your Org. I am quite new to the game but no worries, I have a lot to bring. I am a social butterfly that primarily focuses on healing and food/potion making in all games. I will be planning on doing that within this game or something of the supporting nature where I can help people in combat. I love talking so if you are every bored, need someone to talk to or anything I am your person. I also have Discord Prince#9511. Much Love and Happiness! See you in game! <(^.^)> <3

Love to have you in the Org man

1 Like

Welcome! Always nice to have IRL friends or long-term gaming friends with you. There are medical support ships now, and looks like soon we may have a FPS healing mechanic as well. See you around!

1 Like

Hi VeronicaLodge,

Welcome to ADI. We are a social bunch here and I think that you will fit right in. There are many different ways of playing a supporting role in this game. Some focus around medical gameplay and some more supportive roles such repair, refuel and re-arm etc.

Don’t hesitate to catch me on mumble with any questions etc. that you might have.

I’m looking forward to flying with you in the Verse.

1 Like

<(^.^)> Your the Best!! <3

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Healers are always in high demand in any game, and I expect they will be very beneficial in this one. Should be some exciting things coming on that front soon. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome VeronicaLodge! Hopefully they get medical into the game soon, until then you can explore the Stanton system. :slight_smile:

Hi VeronicaLodge and welcome to ADI. Always nice to see another person doing medical support.

Hello, Welcome to the Group, Glad you joined us. This is a very fun game and a great group of people to play with. This game definitely offers a lot of different things todo. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, VeronicaLodge. First off, im loving the energy. Secondly, im glad you joined us. Maybe we can fly together sometime. See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI VeronicaLodge. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI VeronicaLodge! I think the medical game play is going to be very interesting, that is why I invested in a Apollo ship. What are your plans for support ships?

Welcome to ADI!
And also welcome to Star Citizen! Its an awesome game =) Nice to have a support focused pilot with us!
I hope that the game and we in the org will make you feel at home!
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)