Introduction-VeltsHandR

Let me introduce myself. Im New to Star Citizen And happy to have found like minded people who enjoy the Simulator World. My Real Name is Rob. Retired US Army 25 Years In 2010. I have been into the Gaming world for decades. Degree in Video Game Development Computer Science and Engineering certs.
I look forward to Flying Stacking and just having a great time With y’all

Salute o7

VeltsHandR

1 Like

Welcome to ADI VeltsHandR. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Right on lets Get some o7

Welcome to ADI Velts! It was good to speak with you tonight. I hope to meet up with you soon in game!

1 Like

Hi Rob, welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI, VeltsHandR. I hope to see you in the next op. Glad to have you in the verse with us. We shall fly together soon.

Welcoke to ADI! We here at ADI are glad to have you, if you need anything or just want a body feel free to shoot me a message. See you around the verse!

Thank you o7

Right on Thank you o7

Right On Thank you all for the welcome
Salute

Welcome to ADI @VeltsHandR

You will have no problems finding like-minded individuals to fly with ranging from military veterans and gaming enthusiasts alike. I look forward to flying with you in the verse and getting to know you.

1 Like

Welcome! Im new to ADI and Star Citizen, but you picked the right place to join. Everyone is friendly and helpful. What was your MOS in the Army? I’m an Infantry Veteran. I was planning on 20 like you but got injured in Iraq. Thank you for your service! Glad to have you!

1 Like

O7 Brother I too was injured in Iraq 30 Mar 04. I had 9 MOS’s my primary was 11B Blue cord brotherhood forever…Welcome home. 1986-2010 No longer in Uniform Proud Veteran For Life…

Respectfully
Robert Jordan

Welcome to ADI! I believe your going to like it here. What starter ship did you get? I bet your going to have a field day with these patches and your credentials :slight_smile: I hope to see you soon in the verse.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Thank you for your service. It’s always great to meet a fellow technologist IRL. Hope to see you around the 'verse!