introduction-Velshen

I’ve been playing Star Citizen since 2015, got my own package in 2016. Just looking forward to playing with a big group. I hope Beta is not far off, either way I will be testing the program until then. I will be mostly doing Combat and Trading.

1 Like

Well, ADI will be glad to have you. That’s kinda what I’ve been doing. Well, more combat than trading since it’s been broken, but hoping to go back to that soon.

Welcome to ADI, Velshen, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI Velshen, looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Do you have a favorite ship, Or a ship you are working towards in game?

Welcome to ADI Velshen. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to introducing you to mining.

Hi and welcome to ADI. You in to FPS or ship combat?

Hey there, Velshen! Welcome to the Team! I look forward to running with you in the 'Verse!

Hello Velshen

Welcome to ADI, we’ve all hopeing Beta will be soon…

See you in the Verse.

Hi Velshen, happy you are joining. We are a great group of people that enjoy Star Citizen in all its glory. There is almost always something going on that you can join. Have fun and let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome aboard Velshen. This Org is definitely primed for big groups and well organized. See in the Verse and hit me up anytime if you see me online.