Introduction - Valdek

Hey. o7 I pledged a good while back but haven’t played much. Recently downloaded and tried the game out about a week ago and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. They’ve made some incredible progress. Look forward to flying with you all!

1 Like

Hey nice to see you here! Welcome to ADI!

See you in the 'Verse

Welcome to ADI! An amazing amount of progress has been made in the last couple years for sure. Glad your enjoying your reentry to the verse. What’s your favourite things to do at the moment? Are you a fighter or an explorer? Miner or trader? See you in the verse!

Hi @Veldek,

Welcome to ADI.

Star Citizen sure is a nice game. what game mechanics such as trading, mining etc. have you tried out so far?

Hey Valdek,

Welcome to the org!

Hope to fly with you soon, see you in the Verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Valdek!

Warm welcome to ADI @Valdek!

I share a similar SC like you beeing a longtime backer and in my case I came in 3.7. I totally agree with you on the progress side. What are you excited about in the game or looking forward to trying out?

Don’t hesitate to hit me up with questions and I’m looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Valdek
Welcome to ADI
looking forward to flying with you Verse Side :smile:

welcome to ADI and welcome back in the verse. Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI Valdek. I’m glad you joined the team…

Welcome to ADo Valdek! CIG has made significant progress over in 2020. Ill see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and back to the 'verse. It still in alpha and reminds of that often enough, but it is really coming along.