Introduction - tytan2012

Hello all,

I’m new to the org, and happy to be here. I’ve been gaming on and off for longer than I’d like to admit…still remember exchanging Commodore 64 games with friends. A friend of mine suggested I take a look at some Star Citizen videos, and I was quickly hooked. Anyway, it’s a pleasure to be here and I look forward to shenanigans a plenty!

Thanks!
-=TyTaN2012=-

Heya Tytan

welkom to the ADI family! Hope to see you around on mumble! looking forward to playing some games with you!

Master-Young

Hey there Tytan - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have you joining us.

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - it’s a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member about completing your onboarding process!

If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead - we should be able to get you squared away pretty easily.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around - dont hesitate to pop in my channel just to say hi or join me in a game!

Welcome to ADI Tytan! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. Looking forward to meeting you and flying with you. See you in mumble and discord.

Hello tytan2012,

It was a pleasure to onboard you. Very happy to have you here in ADI and hope you will enjoy the organization.

And yeah, my first computer was a C64 as well. Pure magic in a box. Cheers

Hi and welcome @tytan2012 to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Glad to see you made it back!

Hello Tytan2012,

welcome to ADI. Star Citizen will be a great game to play and to share with a good organisation which you can trust in. We fly, fight, trade, share and drink together. Of course you can make your journey on your own but if you need a wingman, support or just have a small talk, fee free to join us in discord or mumble.

See you in the verse

Welcome tytan2012!

and thank you for your interest in ADI…we’re glad to have you on board! Great to have another old school gamer on board lol, especially a Commodore guy :wink: I saw you mentioned about a friend getting you involved with SC, any chance he’s part of ADI? Either way, we’re glad to have you, and just want to make sure your experience is a good one, especially if you’re able to play with actual friends within the same org. Be sure to check out our SC/ADI associated Friday night flight nights…it’s there where you can get to know many of us as well as get some good training in. :wink:

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1