Introduction Toxotis

Heyo! My name is Toxotis (TOX-OH-TIS). I live in NH and have been playing SC for a while, but decided to get more involved lately and join a group. Happy to help anyone out.

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome aboard!!! Glad you found your way here. Make yourself comfy.

Welcome, what made you choose ADI and what gameplay are you interested in?

welcome to ADI.
any specific mission u like in SC?
looking forward to meet you in the verse

Hey TOX-OH-TIS, welcome! Might need help with some bunker missions at Crusader today. Feel free to hop in mumble chat channel.

I chose ADI since it seemed a bit more mature than the others, I am not a fan of drama and typically avoid MMO-style games because of that.
…And I was getting a little tired of mining and running around the map solo.

As for gameplay, right now I enjoy support more than combat, so I end up taking a lot of medical beacons or running a taxi service when needed. Would like to do more combat missions, but need a solid group.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard to ADI!

Yea, there are plenty of people doing combat missions, and they always need a dedicated Support (i.e. medic)! Jump on mumble and you should see a fairly decent size group throughout the day, as we have people from all over and down under.

See you in the 'verse.

and stay safe from them leafers :wink:

There’s loads going on within ADI which you can get involved with. Don’t you find that the medical beacons are usually traps?

I have seen some traps, but I never go in without scouting first. Would be nice to have people to help with things like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The support from members of this org in situations that have cropped up, completely unplanned have made for some of the best gameplay I’ve ever had from any game

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Toxotis, Hope you enjoy your time with the Org, look forward to catching you around the verse.

1 Like

Great to have you here.l, Toxotis. Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Hi Toxotis and welcome to the org. Hope to see you in the verse some time.