Introduction TotallyNotMorgan

Good day everyone,
I am a late 2014 backer that finally came to see what changed in SC first time since 2017.
28 y.o. playing from Poland, joining because playing with random people feels like herding cats.

2 Likes

Howdy Howdy Mr Morgan im excited to welcome you to ADI please if ever you have any questions feel free to reach out to me welcome to the family

Hello,

Glad to have you with ADI, look forward to seeing you game with us and have a good time.

Welcome to ADI! Herding cats - now that’s funny. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hello and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re glad to have you on board as a member of our organization.

As a long-time backer of Star Citizen, you’ll find that a lot has changed since 2017. We have many new features and gameplay mechanics to explore, and we’re constantly adding more content with each update.

We understand the frustration of playing with random players, and that’s why we have a community of dedicated players who are committed to working together effectively as a team. As a member of ADI, you’ll have access to our Mumble server, where you can communicate and coordinate with other members to achieve our goals in the 'verse.

If you need any assistance getting started or have any questions about the game, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help and support our members in any way we can.

Again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, and we look forward to flying with you in the 'verse!

Thank you all for warm welcome, I look forward to flying with you all as well.

Welcome! Are you a DeadlySlob viewer?? I recognize the handle but wasn’t 100% sure from where.

Welcome to ADI. It’s been good playing with you this week

Welcome to the team!

I am! If it wasn’t for his 3.18 streams I wouldn’t have come back to SC for few years more, but after watching them I decided there is enough of a game here to invest some time into it.
You will see me less on the streams these days - work keeps me occupied in the stream hours.

Thank you, it has been a pleasure playing alongside all of you as well.

1 Like

Gotcha! His streams were my first exposure to SC and I really wanted to play it so once I finally got a PC, I started playing. Just started this last free flight so there is a LOT of game for me to experience but I have barely scratched the surface.

Welcome to ADI, look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game!