Introduction-TotalBaddie

Hello, my name is Colton and I live in Texas. I liked the aspects of RSI and decided to join a clan to jumpstart my exploration and whatnot. Always good to have a good backing.

Hopefully I can be of use to the organization and have some great experiences myself. Thanks.

Hey there, Colton! I live in Texas as well. I used to know a Colton in my high school robotics. How long have you been playing, and do you have a favorite ship?

Hey there Colton Welcome to ADI! what part of texas i have some family there? I have absolutely no doubts that you can most definitely be of use to this organization , what is it that excites you most about the Gameplay of Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI TotalBaddie. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hey Colton! Looking forward to jamming in the 'verse with ya! What ships do you prefer? I like aegis and origin ships myself.

Hey there, TotalBaddie! Welcome to ADI. Lots of great people here to help you get going in the 'Verse. I look forward to running with you out there!

Hi @TotalBaddie, Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! We will definitely help you get a solid start, and you will definitely be useful to the org. Check out the basic carts as a way to get started, tons of good info in those. See you in the verse!

Welcome!

I used to live outside of Dallas many moons ago - great to have ya in ADI!

Cheers,
Brookesy

Welcome to ADI, TotalBaddie, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!