Introduction - Toraleige

Hello, My name’s Toraleige, I JUST picked up the game a few days ago and while I don’t have too much ram to fully enjoy the game yet, this is shaping up to be a favorite game of mine. I’m looking forward to working my way to getting the Javelin

2 Likes

Nice to be able to get you signed in today, Tora. Feel free to hop into Public Gaming and speak up, we’re very informal - if someone’s got a party going doing something you’re interested in, ask for an invite and you’ll often be able to hop right in. Hope you enjoy our little corner of the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Toraleige. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you learning about mining from members of our Mining & Salvage division.

Welcome to SC and ADI

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to landing on that Javelin and hope to see you soon in the verse.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! There are plenty of folks who will gladly answer any questions about a good setup. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to the verse Toraleige! SC is in one of it’s best states at the moment you picked a great time to join, glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI! What kind of ship did you get?

Hope to see you in the next op!

Thanks guys! I got the Aurora M2 and I think I’m going to get the cutty black next

© 2013 - 2021 Atlas Defense Industries LLC