Introduction- Tony_Ruiz

Hey guys names Tony! I first got introduced to the game early last year in 2018. Since then i have found the game to have huge potential and have already invested almost 2000$! Im excited to make new friends and eager to see what we can accomplish together in the verse! :smiley: thanks!

Welcome to ADI Tony_Ruiz. ADI is chuck full of great people always willing to lend a helping hand. You’ve just made a whole bunch of new friends. Can’t wait to see you in the mumble chat.

Welcome to ADI Tony! What are you flying?

Hello and Welcome!

Good to see you’ve commited to SC and sounds like you’ll be an asset to ADI.

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome aboard @Tony_Ruiz Hope to see you around!

Hey, Tony_Ruiz! Welcome to ADI. Sounds like you are pretty nicely invested at this point. Ship purchasing is an addiction. I am well into concierge status, too. The potential of the game is partly dependent on who you are flying with. I think you’ve picked the right place but I am a little biased. Again, welcome and we look forward to playing with you!

Hey Tony! Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have a lot invested in ships! We will help you use every one of those! You will have many people to play with and a lot of opportunities to train. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Greets, Tony. You’re well on your way to Wing Commander in Concierge :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI Tony! It sure is easy to get sucked into Concierge with this game, isn’t it? So much potential and so many cool ships. But it’s also much better when you’re in a large, friendly, fantastically-run organization, and that’s what ADI is. Fly safe and see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Tony_Ruiz :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Tony_Ruiz! Wonderful to have you aboard!

Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome aboard Tony. As you probably already have seen by the replies, there are plenty of us here who share the ship addiction; so you’re in good company. Look forward to flying with you. Do you have regular or semi regular times when you are online?

Welocme to ADI Tony, What all ships do you own? See you in the verse.

Hey, welcome to ADI Tony. You’ve picked the best org to play with I’m sure. Lot’s of expertise in the game and lots of things to do; weekly ops, certifications and missions to keep your investment alive. I look forward to running ops with you.

Haha hooked already. Be easy with that wallet. Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to the org tony looks like youve joined the ranks of the concierge. Dont worry your not the only one we have quite a few members that are concierge as well. What things are you looking forward to seeing cig implement?

Welcome Tony,

We’re glad to have you. I don’t think I’ve see you online yet but we can team up and on some missions and I’ll just chill in the turret and shoot stuff. Let me know if you need to borrow any ships or if you need a gunner.

Honorspren.

Hello Tony welcome to ADI, glad to have you and i see you in the verse

Greetings Tony and welcome to ADI, glad to have you aboard! Hope to see you soon in mumble, and fly together in the 'verse.

Hello Tony,

welcome to ADI. SC has a big potential and the best way to use it is with a team you can trust on. ADI is the right place to be and having fun. Feel free to use discord and mumble if you have any questions about us and the game or just want to spend time with us.

See you there and in the verse