Introduction - Tombs

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I’ve watched SC grow for years since the beginning of it’s kickstarter days but just started playing recently. I guess you could say I’m lawful-neutral in terms of disposition. I don’t necessarily advertise protective services but if I see someone getting out of line I will engage. Red = Dead.
Having said that, there has been a recent uptick in piracy on the servers I’ve been playing on and I decided it was time to find an org whose focus it is to secure UEE sectors where local authority coverage is thin. This particular org seemed to me a good fit for what I had in mind.
I prefer to take my time and hunt from the shadows. My ship of choice is the Hornet Ghost. I use the P6-LR Sniper Rifle that comes with an 8/8mm round mag with an effective range of 120m. Therefore, If you hear the shot, it most probably wasn’t for you…
I assume given the above you probably already have a good idea of where in the org I’d best be suited in: Bounties, Counter Intelligence and Enemy Infiltration are three that come readily to mind. Otherwise there’s a good chance you will see me from time to time in an Argo sustaining whatever cashflow is necessary to fund my other more interesting hobbies.

3 Likes

Great to see you here @T0mbs and an interesting back story too!

We often get together on our comms, outside of operations times, and hunt for PC and NPC bounties among other activities, so I’m sure you’ll feel right at home here.
If ever in doubt about how to best fund your career everybody here will be happy to help you.

See you in the verse

Thanks Kayski;

Hope to be able to do good things around here and look forward to the hunt with like minded individuals. Not sure if orgs members are automatically added in game or if there’s any integration at all between the RSI website but let me know how to add folks and we will certainly have some fun.

Hey, welcome to ADI. Have you joined PCS?
Sounds right up your street.

Not sure how to sign up but you’re right. Sounds right up my alley.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Tombs. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Sounds like you have had some great experiences in the verse! Welcome to ADI!

I appreciate the welcome gentlemen. I think together we can make a difference one body bag at a time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to see some one else taking the Argo MPUV out to keep the money coming in! Welcome to ADI @T0mbs.

Yessir. And with the new atmospheric forces it’s very hard now to run an argo solo so I’m always willing to take on pilots looking to pad their bank accounts.

I’d also like to point out that I’m on the older side’ish and I do IT project management by trade and non fiction writing on the side. These I guess come with their own merits I suppose that might be beneficial to the org. Reach out to me if you see a use for the skillset.

Welcome to ADI! You sound like a man with a plan :slight_smile: Pirate hunting is always a fun time. And you are right about the new atmospheric effects. The big ships get to be a bit of a challenge if you aren’t careful. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @T0mbs!

You have come to the right place to keep the sectors free of piracy and the lawless element plaguing our civilised home in the universe.

See ya in the verse!

Welcome, @T0mbs! Love that operator tone.

Welcome to ADI, T0mbs, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defence Industries @T0mbs If you need a hand with anything feel free to PM me on here or discord or find me in Mumble and Ill do the best I can
Good Luck!
Ghillie