Introduction - tobias32

Hello,

Tobias here! I’ve had a SC account since 2017 but only really started playing the game in 3.17.

I’ve generally been playing with a small group of friends, and have been in a few orgs as affiliate member but was never been very active on any due to time zone difference (i’m in Asia).

I’m hoping to get involved and have fun here at ADI!

my interests are mostly combat(ship and FPS), with a side of exploring/salvaging/hauling. Have never mined but will definitely want to try it out. I usually play on the law-abiding side of things!

o7 and hope to see you all in the verse!

1 Like

Hey Tobias, welcome! We’re glad to have you here. We have members all across the world, so you should always be able to find somebody to bunker or bounty with.

I also used to play mostly solo, I was glad when I joined a large org that had a bunch of other people to play with. Looking forward to seeing you in mumble!

Welcome aboard, @tobias32 !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Howdy Howdy @tobias32
welcome to adi and welcome to the family o7

Howdy, welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game to have some good times. If you have any questions, ask a member or reach out to a lead.

Welcome to ADI! I think you will have a lot of fun and be a great asset to the org

Howdy Howdy @tobias32 im happy to welcome you the family if you ever have any questions Please feel free to reach out to me on any platform o7