Introduction to all

Hi. My name is Baig4life. Recently started and enjoying star citizen looking forward into working with the community

2 Likes

Welcome Baig4life! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Baig4life. What aspects of the game are you exciting about?

hey welcome to ADI and welcome to star citzen. its a great game and clan to run with. hope to see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen!

Welcome welcome! Is there anything in particular about the community you’re looking to be involved with? Areas of focus?? Liiike maybe Marine Pilot? haha I’m not biased.

Welcome to ADI Baig4life. Interesting name you’ve got there. I’m glad you’re enjoying SC. It certainly is shaping up to be quite the experience. See you on mumble.

Thank you all. I can be involved with any kind of pilot role

Welcome to ADI. I’m sure you’ll find a role that suits your playstyle; always need more pilots. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

welcome Baig4life to ADI, see you in the verse man

A belated welcome aboard to ADI Baig4life! I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH