Introduction to ADI

Hello everyone my name is Kolkan. I am really excited to get to meet a lot of you and to play a game that i believe in my heart to be one of the greatest of all time. Despite the bugs here and there.
I am eager to learn and be involved in a community that takes game play seriously yet casual at the same time. If anyone has any questions for me don’t be afraid to shoot me a question. As i said before i am looking foward to this new and exciting experience.

5 Likes

Glad to have you aboard! I’m in mumble almost every night so I’m sure we will group up soon. If you see me in there, don’t hesitate to ask to join us in game. I’m a bunkers/bounties addict.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! The Star Citizen dream is getting more real every patch, an exciting time for the game’s development the next couple years.

1 Like

Kolkan, welcome aboard! ADI is glad to have you. You picked a great group within a great game, catch you in space!

Welcome to ADI, See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI! I’m sure you’ll find plenty for you here, and don’t be afraid to ask for help or just people to fly with.

See ya in the 'verse :wink:

Absolutely excited to see where this adventure leads me. Thanks for the invite and ill see you out there.

Welcome to ADI Kolkan. There’s a few annoying bugs but hopefully they’ll get better :crossed_fingers:

Welcome Kolkan happy to have you withus!