Introduction: Tjarko

G’day everyone!
My online name is Tjarko. I’m completely new to SC but its very cool so far. I’ve only run box missions and I really liked the 315p so I upgraded. I’m not sure where I’d like to fit in, I’m very casual and I like the sound of exploration and maybe salvage.
Happy to be of service.

Welcome to ADI,Tjarko. There’s plenty of solo opportunities that are a lot of fun. A number of us have larger ships and are happy to run (for example) claim jumpers missions with a Hammerhead full of turrets for multiplayer fun. See you in the 'verse!

2 Likes

Hello Tjarko, I love them box missions. I string about 5 together and make that money. I look forward to see you in the verse and Mumble.

1 Like

Hi Tjarko, Welcome to ADI, glad you have joined us. I also do exploration and like todo cargo runs. Hope we can fly someday, See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi Tjarko, Welcome to ADI! You’ve got a beautiful ship. Plenty of opportunity in ADI to crew on the bigger iron in any specialty. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi Tjarko,
Welcome to ADI. I like Re-spawning after crashing my ship or getting shot down by ai. That’s fortunate as it seems to happen a lot. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hey there Tjarko welcome to ADI plenty of missions and ships to do things with. Enjoy, team up, and see ya in the verse.

1 Like

Wlecome to ADI!
No worries mate! Justa try different game styles in game to figure out what you want do do =)
Be sure to get on mumble if you have any questions, there are usually lots of knowledgeable ppl online to answer any questions you might have =)
And its allways fun to team up and do missions together =)
Hope to see you in the verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I love my 315P, its a wonderful ship. Box missions are a great way to start exploring as they take you everywhere. And we are here to help if you have any questions. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hello Buddy. Welcome to ADI. I’m sure you’re gonna have a blast here with us. Only doing box missions is perfectly fine in the beginning. Actually, it might the best way to explore the verse and get used locations and enhance your alertness to what is dangerous. There’s going to be a lot to learn but I’m sure you will do just fine. However if you ever need help don’t hesitate to hop on Mumble and ask questions. I myself would love to help out. The 315 is fine but you could be looking into getting an Avenger for muito purposes. Let’s see if you are still casual after a month kkk. Anyways, see you in the verse

1 Like

Tjarko, welcome to ADI! The 315 is a great ship for running delivery missions. There are some very profitable runs around Hurston and Microtek. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Hi Tjarko and welcome to ADI! Glad to have you here with ADI. We have plenty of fun and grand things to do in SC with a good group of people to do it with in ADI it is the perfect pair. I am sure a lot of our members would love to take you to their favorite scenic locations currently in the Verse. Hope to see you out there!

1 Like

Thank you
Sounds like great fun!

Thank you
I can see myself having plenty of question haha

1 Like

Thank you, I look forward to learning.
Hopefully I can earn enough credits to get a couple of ships to better fill different roles.

Thanks for the tip!

Hi Tjarko, welcome to ADI! That 315p is a fantastic little ship, don’t do what I did and put the boxes in the cargo hold :joy: If you like guided tours this is a fun little list, if not please don’t click on it :slight_smile: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/g753p5/39_basic_explorers_checklist/ Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Tjarko. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like

That’s actually really cool, Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Tjarko! Don’t worry about being new to SC we were all there at one point or another and the best way to progress is to ask questions on whatever comes to mind and if you find yourself overwhelmed or needing backup. That’s what the rest of us are here for! Just speak up in mumble,discord, or through the in game system.

1 Like