Introduction: Thornnastor

Hi ADI,

I started SC a month ago and am hooked. I’m looking forward to join you all in our adventures in outer space!

Kind regards,
Thornnastor

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We are happy to have you and I hope to see you in the 'verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Thornnaster. I’m sorry there weren’t any people on to greet you. But we’re all a nice bunch, so if any time you see someone in the channels, and want to join them for a game, feel welcome to.

I’m sure I’ll meet a lot of you all soon.

Hey Thornnaster! welcome to adi. What are you looking to do in-game? If you’re looking for mining I’ll be on making mole runs ;D.

Thanks Tenshino.
I’m primarily interested in the medical gameplay, but mining is a close second. I am saving up for a prospector, so I will definitely join you on a Mole run!

1 Like

Welcome Thornnaster,
This game is one of my favorites. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’ll see you in the verse. Mining is one of my favorite things to do in game and we need medics. What starter ship did you buy?

welcome to ADI my dude don’t be a thorn in my side but a thorn by my side

Welcome to ADI Thornnastor. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome aboard Thornnastor! Glad to have you with us here at ADI! Look forward to seeing you out there in the verse!

Many of us feel the same way. Welcome to the Org!

Welcome Thornnastor!
we are always looking to do something fun in the game and it is always more fun when you have other people to do them with. Please feel free to join us in our operations and you are always welcome to join us when we are in the verse.

Welcome! I’m so excited to meet you and can’t wait to fly with you! :grin:

Welcome aboard! This game does tend to get it’s hooks into someone, the possibilities and potential are incredible. Hope to chat soon, see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Thornnastor.
If you need any tips or good spots for mining, hit me up!

Thanks for the warm reception, hope to fly with you all soon!

Welcome to the org, Thornnastor! You could not have joined a better org! I will be looking for you in the verse. See ya around!

-Saphnon

Welcome aboard,
Check out the classes, good ways to learn tactics and grow interactions with others. Look forward to flying with you in the near future.