Introduction: ThorgeirBjortr

Hi all, introducing myself. My name is Randy and I’m glad to join. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and having fun.

Welcome to ADI, Thorgeir, its good to have you with us. ADI is a great community and im sure there’s fun to be had here somewhere. Let me know if you wanna go flying some time!

Hey Randy! Welcome to the group. I look forward to playing with you some times. What types of game activities are you interested in?

Welcome to ADI! Lots of fun to be had here :wink: Org ops are a great way to have fun, and learn some things too. There are always announcements on the forums on when those are, so keep your eyes peeled and sign up for them when you can. See you in the verse!

Hello welcome to ADI

Welcome! How long have you been a backer? We’ve had people join that literally were still downloading the game before.

Hello Randy and welcome to ADI! Our mumble is always full of people to have fun with and we have fun with frequent operations or training to participate in. Hope to see you out in the Verse!

Hi Randy, welcome to ADI!

Hi Randy
Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI!!

Welcome to ADI randy, i hope i get to do some gaming with you!

Welcome to ADI =)
Nice to have you with us! What ship do you fly?
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome to ADI Randy! See you in game soon.

Hello ThorgeirBjortr, Welcome to ADI. You have come to the right place, Everyone here is fun to play with and this is a great community. See you in the verse.

Hi Randy,

Welcome to ADI. I’m looking forward to getting to know you as well and have fun flying around in the verse.

Welcome to ADI ThorgeirBjortr. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI Thorgeir! We have groups forming on mumble all the time. See you in the 'verse!