Introduction: Theirs

Hey guys, I’m a long term supporter of Star Citizen and absolutely love this game. I am interested in exploration, mining, military………basically everything. I am looking to work in a group environment with little drama. I attempted to join on RSI but said I needed to be authenticated to access that? This is the first Org I had interest in joining and attempted to join, maybe I’m not doing something right on the RSI site. Feel free to ask any questions.

1 Like

Hey @Jabbawockee! Welcome to the forum, if you look on the ADI site there is instructions on downloading and setting up mumble. Just hang in the mumble lobby and someone will come and get you onboarded!

Theirs I hope you find everything easy and get into mumble to finish your onboarding, This is a great place very very well organized. With a organization structure that feels blended between a breadth business and military. Meh… I could be wrong on that judgment I love it being a mil vet myself.

Here is an early welcome to the org though, I will see you in the black.

Good to have you with us, Jabbawockee, welcome to ADI. I hope to be flying with you before long.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Well Jabbawockee, I hope you get in. Skyrim may be for the Nords but SC is for ADI. I look forward to seeing you in game.

@Jabbawockee Welcome buddy, Hope to see you with us soon! You couldn’t have picked a better group of people trust me!!

And FYI if I ever see you get fragged in the verse I’m sooooo playing this…

Welcome to ADI Jabbawockee
We have a great time here with as little drama as possible.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on Discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Hello Theirs, ADI is an org with divisions for all activities in Star Citizen, we have you covered. Will see you in the verse.

Welcome! :smiley: I hope you will get something sorted out!
You can be sure we have some one in the org that can assist you :wink:
See you around!

Welcome to ADI! I hope you enjoy watching all the game’s playstyles evolve with the rest of the org.
See you in the verse!

Welcome Jabbawockee. I am sure you will feel welcome here. This place is pretty much devoid of any drama, we just get together to enjoy the game and have fun, which I love.

Welcome @Jabbawockee,

Good talking to you, hope to see you in-verse soon!

Welcome Jabbawockee definitely drama free here, hope to catch you in mumble

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you in the Verse!