Introduction - TheInheritor

Hello everyone. My name is Tyler, i’m 20, laid back, and enjoying the nice warm Florida weather :wink: whilst playing video games. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

RSI Handle: TheInheritor
(inheritor)

Hey @TheInheritor,

Welcome to ADI. I hope to soak up some of that sun myself very soon. What are you interested in doing in game? I’ve been with ADI for a short while but am glad I choose this org and hope you will be as well. I’m looking forward Alpha 3.0, which is due out in a couple of months. It should open-up a lot of opportunity for us to begin developing mining, exploration, other career fields offered in game. Feel free to send a PM if you have any questions. Hope to see you online soon.

Hey there Tyler, welocme to the family.

I hope you are enjoying your weather. Whilst cooking in the sun, don’t forget to join one of our weekly flight nights and group up with some people to go out and have fun.

Also feel free to drop in on Mumble and Discord at any time.

See you around
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Tyler!

It was good talking to you last night and I am glad that I was able to “convince” you that ADI is the right place for you! Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Interitor - its good to have you joining us!

If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead - one of us should be able to get you squared away with any questions or concerns you may have pretty easily.

Other than that, welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around mumble.

Hello @TheInheritor and welcome to ADI.

I am enjoying the sunshine here in California but my brother is shivering in the snow haha! I look forward to flying with you and getting to know you better. If you need anything let me know and I will help you as best as I can. Fly Safe!

Welcome to ADI! Be sure to check our calendar to learn about upcoming events! Flight nights are every Friday and open for all members.

Welcome to ADI TheInheritor,

Good to have you here with us. Hope you enjoy your time here with you.

Hello TheInheritor,

welcome to ADI. nice you join our org and have fun in our flight nights, mumble and discord with us.

See you soon in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Its was great getting to fly with you, we got alot of great content coming soon.

Hi and welcome @TheInheritor to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon