Introduction: thehammergod

hello i am a future star citizen , but came over for new world with the scary spike ssp group. looking forward to playing with you guys . exploring new world then into space

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI thehammergod. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to gaming with you.

Can’t wait to play New world and star citizen with you. Have you flown in SC yet?

Welcome to ADI! If you’re not quite ready to dive into SC yet, I’d recommend taking advantage of the regular Free Fly events to dip your toes into the water and get a feel for the game.

Welcome to ADI future citizen.
Heard about new world havent tried it but seems lile a fun game .
Hope to see you soon in SC .

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Hi thehammergod and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to ADI.

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI and eventually Star Citizen! Haven’t played New World yet, but it looks cool in the streams. Hope to see you around. Cheers.

Hey, thehammergod. Looks like y’all picked a popular launch - New World has been hopping today, both on our Mumble and the login queue servers. Hope you’ve been enjoying it. Check back with us in October, SC 3.15 looks to be a big step forward in the state of the game :crossed_fingers:

Welcome to ADI! @thehammergod hope we can tempt you into the verse soon. Glad you are here, and having fun now all the same.

Welcome thehammergod! I just got New World but can’t play it yet, doggone hotel wifi. I hope it is as enjoyable as it looks. If not, there’s always Star Citizen!

© 2013 - 2021 Atlas Defense Industries LLC