Introduction - TheAuriel

Hello everyone, my name is Auriel

I recently bought a brand new spaceship and i’m looking foward to discover the outer space !
I was born in France, as a citizen of Earth but i’d like to spend the rest of my days on a tropical planet in a galaxy far, far away !

I’m 30 years old by the way, and work as a Nurse in Québec

Welcome to ADI, Auriel! What space ship did you buy?

-Saphnon

Hey ! Thanks a lot, I bought myself a sweet Space Mustang !

1 Like

Nice! Well I look forward to exploring with you in the verse!

-Saphnon

welcome auriel to ADI, my question to you is… shall we continue the hundred years war in space haha

Welcome, and I had so much fun playing with you today. Look me up anytime! :grin:

Welcome to ADI! This game is a great escape from daily stresses, something with which I’m sure you’re all too familiar! Hope to see you in the 'verse soon!

Shall we ? :wink:

Thanks for the Warm welcome all, i’m glad I made into the ADI, looking foward to improve into the Deep Space with all of you !

Hey Auriel, welcome to ADI.
Welcome to the Verse, hope you like it. Feel free to hop on mumble and hang out with us. Its always a great time around here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome Auriel! Glad to have you here with us at ADI. Feel free to ask us to try out other ships and we are always happy to show you around. See you in the verse!

Hey auriel! welcome to adi, and hope your life is doing as well as the hype for star citizen, strength be with you in your line of work right now

Welcome to our org Auriel! Can’t wait to fly with you some day

Welcome to ADI TheAuriel. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI Auriel. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Stay safe out there in these strange times. I’ll see you in the verse

Bonjour! Welcome to the org.

Greetings earthling, welcome to the universe!

HELL YESSSS boiiii

Hey Auriel, welcome!
You guys must be working very hard right now… I live in Ontario. Thanks for all your efforts.
Hopefully a tropical planet is something we can get soon!

Welcome Auriel!
congratulations on the new ship and if you ever want to try out a different ship you can let me know i have a few of the bigger ships in the game.