Introduction - Thail_52

Hi all, I am from Eastern Canada and have gamed off and on for decades. I am 52 years old and have two children who are also gamers, one has just joined RSI verse.

I am interested in Combat Pilot, but am pretty new to the game, although I have played other flight SIMS over the years.

Looking forward to learning and experiencing Star Citizen with the rest of you.

Best,
Thail (Thail_52)

2 Likes

Hi Thail,
Check put this website and the self certs then sign up for the courses. The flight one is a lot of fun and it’s great for learning formation flying. Welcome to SC and ADI.

Welcome to ADI Thail52. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Thail! I look forward to flying with you in the 'Verse!

Thail_52 Welcome to ADI ! Super cool that you have one of your own playing with you , i cant wait till my oldest is old enough to game with me more then he does…If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message ! See you around the verse!

Thanks @DeathForever, it’s an interesting scenario, Toebs who just joined with me is one of my best lifelong friends and have been gaming together for decades off and on. We are trying to entice his grown son to join the three of us. My son (Sraid97) will apply to ADI next week once his job slows down a bit. He is fairly good a FPS player on other platforms and is interested in joining the ADI Marines.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I am really interested in the social aspect of the org. I was a hardcore Planetarion player decades ago, and the social part of alliances made the game.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Nice legacy of gamers and Star Citizen! Sounds like a great way to keep connected. Hope to see you and you offspring around the 'verse!

Welcome Thail! Glad to have you with us! I have a 6yo who’s been itching to try SC, can’t wait to start flying in the verse with him! What ships do you like to fly for combat?

@AnxietyBytes , I am currently learning the Arrow and Avenger Titan. I’m going to try out the flight classes coming up, and I’m looking for the formation flying also.

Both are excellent ships, I flew the Titan for a long time, was my starter ship. I still fly the arrow for bounties and the Ninetails events. I love it but often find my self over rotating the ship when rolling, she’s a nimble little thing and so much fun to fly.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Thail_52.

That is great to hear that you and your family game together. I would love to do the same once I start a family of my own.

What kind of ships do you fly together?

Hope to see you in the next OP!