Introduction Teutonicc

Hi All,

New ADI member looking forward to meeting you all through regular conversations. To give you a small background about myself; I’m in my thirties working in a software company based in Switzerland. I’m a gamer by heart and I’m new to this game so I would appreciate all the help I can get. I’m also looking to become a active member within this organization. Furthermore, I have a good sense of humor at least so others tell me. All in all, it’s nice to be here and can’t wait to become a part of this org.

Cheers!

Charles

Welcome Teutonicc, was good to meet you, so let me know if you want to try out some ships before you buy. I have a number of exploration ship you can take out. looking forward to flying with you in the PU.

Hello Teutonicc. Welcome to ADI.

Good to see someone looking to become an active member. We can use all the good ones we can get. You sound pretty similar to me as I’m in my 30’s and work in web development. I hope to see you around the org’s chat channels or in the PU sometime.

Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I certainly don’t know everything about SC, but I’m happy to help.

Welcome Aboard Teutonic!

I’m also in my thirties but I’m in Austin Tx! I feel like I’m a long time backer to Star Citizen as I joined the fandom around the early 2012 just after the golden tickets were stopped. So if you have any questions about SC or even the ORG, feel free to hit me up in PM’s or catch me on Mumble when I’m not stuck at work.

Look forward to meeting you, and again Welcome to ADI!

welcome to ADI Teutonicc it’s great to see some new active members feel free to jump in any time you see us in mumble and if no one is in head down and someone may join in. Don’t worry about being new we have plenty of experienced and new players, and I’m sure you will be experienced sooner then you think see you on mumble soon I’m sure

Welcome to ADI Charles!

Sounds like you can’t wait for 3.0 of Star Citizen! I myself am also a gamer by heart and I have no sense of humor. (I love sarcasm in a message…) Look forward to chatting with you. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up anytime! Thanks again for joining ADI.