Introduction: TetchyIRL

Hola all. I’m about a week into Star Citizen, my wife and I both. We noticed how SC’s future seems to be geared towards ORG’s and so researched ORG’s and ADI seemed to fit in line with my personality quite well. I’m happy to be here and excited to learn from others and to contribute to the goals of ADI!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Its great to have you as a part of our great big family! See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI! Lots of people here who would be happy to show you the ropes. See you in the verse!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to ADI Tetchy! What has caught your interest in game so far? Looking forward to meeting you, see you out there!

Welcome Tetchy! Look forward to good times ahead.

What ships did you guys pick out to start with?

Hit me up anytime for some FPS goodness, welcome aboard

Welcome to ADI TetchyIRL! See you around the Verse.

Welcome, Glad to see you can enjoy gamming with your wife, Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to the best money sink ever!

You will have fun with the ops we run! Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Tetchy! There are tons of things to do in our ops and on normal mumble play. See you in the 'verse.

Welcome aboard Tetchy. Star Citizen can be somewhat complex, please reach out if you have any questions as we are all here to help. What are your interests in Start Citizen (mining, trading, combat)?

Welcome to ADI TetchyIRL. I’m glad you joined the team. I’m glad too that your partner plays, that’s great.

Hi there. welcome toADI. I sincerely hope you have a good time here with us. This is an awesome community. I’d love to play with you two to see who is the boss in game: wife or husband.
Jokes aside, let’s fly together soon

Hey Tetchy Welcome to ADI!