Introduction - Tarius22

Hey guys,

My in-game name is Tarius22 but you guys can just say Tari for short, I have always loved sci-fi games and Star citizen really fit the bill for me, I have played MMO’s such as eve online in the past and have been heavily interested in the mining, manufacturing, and transport and general fleet operations in that game and is what I would be keen on doing in this game also. I do plan on growing a fleet that will be of benefit to the organization in the future when the game is fully released.

thank you for taking the time to read hope you all have a good day.

1 Like

Hi Tari,
What ship are you enjoying in game atm? Welcome to ADi!

well currently I’ve been getting grips with the current mechanics so I have been using an aurora MR and I have been renting a prospector to get used to the mining mechanics also which ALOT more in-depth than say eve online which is just a click of a button.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Tarius22. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope you joined us in Mining & Salvage but if you don’t, know you’re always welcome to join in our mining exercises. Watch for them in the forums.

I was flying around in a razor ex alsot trying to get used to turning circles, emergency stops and Changing direction but then I started messing with my hotas and I’m needing to finish sorting it out before I’ve got proper stability. I’m hoping to get it sorted tomorrow and once I do I’ll jump on more to play.

you will be glad to know i have put my hat in with the mining and salvage, looking forward to the training.

yeah I’ve heard hotas is a very interesting way to play, I am planning on getting one at some point.

1 Like

it adds a lot of immersion and feels cool but I think I was better with M&K :confused: I crashed less at least but then I crash a lot anyway :smiley:
It’s all about practice through and I’ll get used to using it.

Hey Tari! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile: Transport is a lot of fun, that’s how ive been spending most of my time. I will see you in the verse :slight_smile: