Introduction- tallpower123

G’day guys, tallpower here, im thankful for getting in with you guys. im very friendly, a bit shy at first but a great communicator. I usually play games such as squad, and hell let loose so im very communication based. I hope to get into a role such as a combat medic cause that’s my go too, if not, marines for sure!! I look forward to playing with you guys.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you! There’s a place for everyone here, and while we don’t have a great deal of medical gameplay in the Alpha yet, I’m sure you’ll jump on that as soon as it’s added!

1 Like

I fell in love with HLL it is a great game but didn’t hold up for me to much, but I love it’s ideas and mechanics, They only work on good servers with organized players though. Knowing that I bet you will fit right in and enjoy what you find here. Keep an eye out for operations. o7, see you in the black.

Welcome to ADI. Yeah man community for the win and you joined a good one. I would tell you to get on mumble its the best way to really get to know people and make friends wheres a ton of really nice people in ADI. Whats you go to ship right now?

Welcome Tallpower123, Good to have you with us. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI Tallpower
We ve always got a good group of people playing SC and Squad.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI!! I’m a bit shy myself, but the community here is great and super friendly. You’ll find a niche here in no time!

Welcome aboard! I enjoyed playing Squad a lot with some friends and making new ones along the way, communication is very important between marines!

Welcome Tallpower! Had fun showing you around tonight.

@Tallpower123 welcome aboard the ADI Team. No worries about being shy, every opens up at their own speed here. If you’re interest is in medical then you may want to consider the MSS Division as just one a possible area of work within the org. We are constantly adapting to the changes in the game so rest assured there’s a going to be something that hits the check boxes for you. See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Tallpower, don’t worry about the shy thing I still don’t say much ! look forward to catching you in mumble sometime

Hi there @Tallpower123 and welcome to the org,

There is a group of people within the org that are active on SQUAD, I was also thinking about getting it and trying out.

See you in the verse

Welcome aboard with Atlas, Tall and don’t worry about the shyness that’s most people then its laughs, jokes, and regular conversations becoming the norm. Universe could always use more medical personnel be on the ground of fleet based! Look forward to flyin with you.

Welcome to the ORG @Tallpower123. I too find that games that involve communication are exceptionally more entertaining. I think you will find participation in not only the day to day activities that may be occurring but the organized operations to be quite entertaining.

Welocme to the org @Tallpower123! If you want the marine cert I would recommend joining this certification(it is tomorrow): https://adiclanforum.com/t/marine-basic-tactics-i-basic-eva-cert-9-february-2020/20476

Don’t worry if that don’t match you schedule, there will be new ones. We do them multiple times a month. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Tallpower. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome :smiley: I feel safer already! See you in the field!
MEDIC!

Hi Tallpower123 and welcome to ADI,

Yeah with the Cutlass Red roling out you’re going to be a welcomed sight ingame bud! :slight_smile:

Hope to see on Mumble dude and talk abit.

TR0PHY

Hey Tallpower, welcome aboard! I’m sure we’ll have plenty of work for a combat medic. The organized gameplay in ADI is pretty strong; I hope you enjoy playing with us. See you around the verse!

Welcome on board bro.